Surplus guidelines for pick-ups during Covid-19 move forward
- Surplus will resume pick-ups with a tentative date of Aug.24th.
- All items will need to be at the loading dock ready for pick-up.
- All items will need to be free of liquids and all files removed from furniture.
- buildings without a loading dock, will need to have items staged on the ground floor.
- All visitors, students and campus personnel need to wear a mask when in the work area, building or when conducting business with surplus and building staff.
- Delivery to surplus – 2 week notice is required prior to delivery date (including surplus forms/pictures)
If you have submitted a ticket, GT Logistics is working the tickets starting back from the end of February until they work their way up. They will start scheduling appointments 2 weeks out from the Aug. 24th pick-up start date. We currently can not give a time frame on when tickets will be picked up if they were recently submitted.
Georgia Tech Approved Moving Companies
Do you need the services of a moving company? Please review the list of GT approved moving companies.
The Surplus Property Procedure details how property is retired at Georgia Tech.
Visit the Surplus SharePoint Site to view current surplus items. Access to this site is restricted to Georgia Tech faculty and staff. If you are already logged into Office 365, you will be automatically logged in. See instructions for assistance.
Visiting the Surplus Warehouse
Please review the Surplus Warehouse Visitation Policy if you are interested in visiting the warehouse.