Effective January 4, 2022, all users who request to have the RQ Reviewer or Cost Center Manager role will need to complete both training courses before the role request will be approved. Screenshots from the training completion should be attached to the Role Request in ServiceNow. This is only required for users who are new to the role.
Navigate to https://b.gatech.edu/genius
Click on the View Course Catalog link in the left navigation pane. Then type 'Procurement' in the search bar at the top of the page, and click Find Course.
Two courses for Procurement appear:
- Workday Procurement: This training is designed to walk users through the procurement process in Workday including how to enter a requisition and where to find PO information.
- Procurement Policies and Procedures: This training will take users through policies and procedures related to purchasing items at Georgia Tech.
Complete the two PCard online training courses:
- Navigate to https://training.hr.gatech.edu
- Click on the View Course Catalog link in the left navigation pane. Then type 'PCard' in the search bar at the top of the page, and click Find Course.
- Complete the "PCard Training & Certification" course.
- Complete the "Workday PCard Process and Approvals" course.
DocuSign Training Guides
Login to DocuSign: esignature.gatech.edu